KLIK TABUNG 2, TQ

Friday, 7 March 2014

U-KISS With MEMORIES !

Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, Hoon And Kevin Of U-KISS
 Comment On Their New Album 'Memories'
K-pop boy band U-KISS 
  What is the significance of the album title "Memories?"

Hoon: We named it "Memories" hoping this album will be a lasting memory for all of our fans. We want our fans to remember each part of our band history.

Soohyun: Well said.
The new five-piece lineup of U-KISS
  What is your favorite song from "Memories?"

Kevin: I like "Baby, Touch Me."  Eli and I sang it together. The song has a sexy concept. I can't wait to perform it at shows!

Eli: I like "Bungee Jump." It's highly addictive, once you listen to it once, you just can't stop.

Kiseop: I like the title song "Spring Rain" the most. Also "Crazy 4 U." I sing it with Soohyun and Hoon. It was very fun to sing in this formation for the first time. I like the falsetto part.

Hoon: I like "Spring Rain" the most. This song is about a guy who can't stop thinking about his ex-girlfriend, remembering all the good times he had with her. He believes one day he'll see her again. I put all of my emotions into this performance and tried to express that kind of bittersweet feeling.

Soohyun: I like "Nightmare." The melody sounds upbeat and uplifting so that I can easily imagine myself performing it onstage. I guarantee this song will rock you.
 
 U-KISS
 
So sama2lah kita nantikan yer !

No comments:

KLIK UNTUK TABUNG 3 , TQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...